It can be very tempting to just consume alcohol after getting back from a tired work day. However, for people looking to lose their weight, alcohol is their worst enemy. In addition to having excess calories, alcohol also has many health risks attached to it. Especially people taking Phentermine diet pills have to exercise caution before consuming alcohol. This anorexic drug can be found in households afflicted with obesity. In addition to suppressing hunger, this weight loss pill also increases the metabolism in the body.
As is the case with any treatment, some side effects may arise from treating obesity with Phentermine. These diet pills can cause hyperactivity, insomnia, and diarrhea in some people. In addition, it has also been attributed to high blood pressure conditions. Consumption of alcohol while taking this pill may greatly increase the risk of the above-mentioned side effects.
- The combination of Phentermine and alcohol can cause a strain on the brain which is sometimes life-threatening.
- Experts say that using this weight loss supplement together with alcohol can also elevate the risk of cardiovascular side effects such as pain in the chest and heart rate.
- Alcohol also increases the Phentermine side effects resulting from the nervous systems, such as dizziness, difficulty in breathing and dullness. Therefore it is best to avoid the consumption of alcohol or if not, at least limit the intake.
- Gastrointestinal side effects can also be increased due to alcohol, as alcohol is known to irritate the lining of the stomach. This can lead to heartburn, vomiting, and upset stomach.
- Alcohol used in conjunction with this pill can produce mild euphoria which might give you a good feeling in the beginning but if done regularly, this leads to depression and agitation in the long run.
- Alcohol also increases your feeling of hunger and greatly reduces the effectiveness of this pill. It also limits the energy boost that Phentermine provides.
Use Phentermine from Canada online pharmacies only in the prescribed doses and avoid doing activities such as driving or operating heavy machinery that requires you to be mentally alert. There are many mail order pharmacies that allow you buy Phentermine online without a prescription. However, you should get a health check up done by a doctor before using any medication. A doctor can estimate your body’s suitability to a pill and prescribe a specific dose for you. They can also give you an advice on your recommended maximum intake of alcohol. Always use this diet pill in the dose prescribed to you and never share your medication with anyone, especially people with a history of alcohol abuse.
However, even though not everyone experiences the adverse effects arising from the combination of alcohol and Phentermine, taking individual differences into consideration it is best to always limit your alcohol consumption while taking Phentermine generic or Phentermine brand.